Today several of the area schools took a look at the radar and decided to release kids at 1 pm.
Not Isaiah's school. He has math club after school and I called to see if it was cancelled. It was not. It is going on as planned. So he's still in school. Thankfully my dad has a Dr appointment in town today at 3:50 so he's picking Isaiah up before he goes to the Dr.
I'm thankful I don't have to bundle up Naomi and take her out. She needs a nap anyway! She is refusing sleep. I've got the electric blanket warming up and it's just waiting for her and I to jump in!
I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow! I'd like a 3 day weekend as well as Isaiah. Plus it's always rough on the kids going back to school after a long holiday. This will help ease the transition!
I'm wondering if the administration is having second thoughts as they load our precious cargo onto buses and they drive off on unplowed roads?