Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beautiful Ohio? I think that song is about the river not the weather!



Our crappy garage that needs painted again. The roof was clear yesterday, see the path I made to to the garage at 9 a.m.



This is my mailman. Sorry if I don't run out and get the mail. He's already headed to the neighbors.

Here's the mailman, now across the street delivering the mail to Arby's. See the cars in the drive thru! REALLY? You need a roast beef sandwich that bad!

This photo is out of sequence, still just the mailman walking to the neighbors. Wouldn't you be mad if you had his job and the only mail today was fliers and junk mail!




This is our driveway at about 8 a.m. You can see the tracks from where Bill went to work at 4:30. what you can't see is how deep the snow really is! That slope at the bottom is pretty deep. The snow plow was the 3rd in a row to go through and you can't even tell anything was plowed!
That's a parking lot with snow covered cars across the street to the left.


See the snow storm on the news that's sweeping across the nation?
It's at my house, has been at my house, since last night. It's not supposed to stop snowing until around 7 p.m. tonight. That's 8 more hours of snow! Our driveway was clear yesterday and this morning at 9 a.m. when I made my way out to the garage to get the shovel the snow was up over the tops of my boots. At least it's not bitterly cold outside. It's been a long time since I've seen so much snow so fast!





Our county is under a Level 2 snow emergency. I think that means the roads are hazardous with blowing and drifting snow and if you are stupid enough to go out in it be careful.





My mom is at work. She said people in shopping, buying groceries, paper towels. People are nuts! We had warning this was going to be bad they could have went out yesterday or wait until tomorrow.

No comments: