Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! 2009 is here?

The New Year is here isn't it?!!!
I UMMMMM... went to bed at 8:30 on New Years Eve! Missed the ball drop in Times Square but I did see footage of it at 5 a.m. on the morning news. I had heard the Jonas Brothers were "ringing in the New Year" and thought .. I'm getting old! The Jonas Brothers? REALLY America!!!! That's all we've got!???







Here's my New Years babies! Naomi has yet to see a hairbrush! Plus her hair was in a pony tail so it looks EXTRA messy. Plus her new favorite spot in the house is in front of the heating vent. So her hair is so full of static.



Here's by bigger baby, Elton, I mean Isaiah. He wore this outfit out to eat but then acted embarrassed about it and didn't want to put it back on to have his photo taken. So that's why he's not smiling. Of course any more his smiles are soooo fake and crazy looking. As much as he stands in the bathroom mirror making faces and such he should have perfected his photo face by now!




Both kids spent New Years day in their pajamas. It's cold out and I really didn't have to take them anywhere today. So why not save the laundry!

I told Isaiah happy New Year this morning and he said "why are you saying that?". I don't know what he was thinking! He's so crazy sometimes!

No comments: