Sunday, January 18, 2009

At The Movies

Well not AT the movies. These days the movies have to come to me.
I LOVE Hugh Grant movies. I rented Music and Lyrics from the library. Somehow I'd never gotten around to watching it. I liked it.
My favorite movie of his is Love Actually, of course there are so many good actors in that you can hardly call it "his" movie. I love when he dances in that movie so Music and Lyrics was great also because it's full of him dancing.
I also liked About a Boy, Notting Hill and Nine Months and many more I'm sure. I don't like the Bridget Jones Diary movies simply because Renee Zellweger's constant squinting distracts me. It's unfortunate because Collin Firth, whom I'll always think of as Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice (be still my beating heart!), is also in those movies and I adore him also!
I love Sense and Sensibility, but I love just about ever movie made based on an Austen book.
I will say this though about Hugh Grant, all the characters he plays are basically the same person. But I still love his movies.

No comments: