Friday, January 2, 2009

Keto Nightmares

My husband told me yesterday that he had a dream where he was changing Naomi's diaper and she started to pee all over him and I was yelling "save that pee I have to check her ketones!!!" and he was trying like crazy to catch her urine in the diaper.
Last night I had my own dream about the Ketogenic diet. Naomi was in her highchair and someone gave her food and I was yelling "we didn't weigh it, we didn't weigh it! EVERYTHING has to be weighed!!!!"
Notice in both dreams I was yelling? I don't think I yell that much! More of a raised voice, I really don't need to yell, just raising my voice makes Isaiah quake in his boots. Naomi's could care less she'll ignore you and go on her way no matter what.

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

I am CRACKING UP!!!!! You know that your child is on the keto diet when you are having dreams about ketones and pee...LOL....

My husband is going to CRACK UP when I tell him this!