Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm a bad, wife, mom and owner!

So that Fawn feels better about herself and her recent post about being a bad mother I'll post some of my "issues".
First the dog! She's a little dog, doesn't eat much and I so seldom have to fill her dish I often find it empty and wonder how long it's been like that! (I think Bill takes care of it most of the time). I often let her out to potty and completely forget about her! Summer, not so bad Winter BAD BAD BAD! She eventually starts to bark or whine.
The kids
1. I once got so aggravated with Isaiah I said "are you stupid!"
2. Naomi has been watching way too much T.V., but we're up at 5a.m to bed at 9pm with a nap,
that's a lot of time to fill!!!!!
3. I'm happy when weather gets so bad school is cancelled and even happier if that happens to
fall on a Tues or Thurs. because then I don't' have to take Naomi to therapy either.
4. Isaiah spends way too much time in his room.
5. I hate my kids homework as much as he does and have no patience helping him some days.
6. I totally use Santa as a tool. Year round! Kid being difficult? Under my breath, just loud
enough for the kid to hear, I may say "I hope Santa is writing this down.".
7. I let Naomi tear up the living room, put toys where ever she wants and may go days without
bothering to put them away.
8. Naomi wet through 2 different pair of pants yesterday because someone didn't change her
diaper often enough.
9. If we don't have to go anywhere, myself and the kids may spend whole days in pajamas.
10. I haven't had Naomi's portrait taken since her 1st birthday!

Now for Bill!
1. He washes his own work clothes
2. He's ran out, in bad weather, to get me something to eat
3. I make fun of his speech impediment ( he can't say quarrel!)
4. He's been sleeping in Isaiah's room because of Naomi, and I don't want him back on a
permanent basis! My dream home would have 2 master bedrooms! I long to just stretch
out in a bed by myself.
5. He does way more than I do around here.
6. Since starting Naomi's diet he's often had to scavenger for supper. He doesn't' complain
even though he has eaten way more bologna that any human should!

Now for the house...
1. my laundry tends to pile up!
2. I go way to long before washing our sheets!
3. I vacuum way less than needed
4. I have a dishwasher, but now hate putting dishes away!
5. stuff piles up every where, if there's a flat surface, it's full. Until I go through end up with a
whole garbage bag full of junk!
6. I tried to recycle! Used to do good. The last couple weeks.... not so much.
7. I rarely dust, it makes me sneeze like crazy.
8. I can't imagine having a one level home, upstairs can get embarrassingly messy
9. I could care less if the beds get made (the whole upstairs thing)
10. my car sometimes looks like a homeless family has taken up residency there!
11. I sometimes have to position the kids for photos so you can't see the toys and junk behind
them!
OHHHH... that feels better. Of course my house sounds like a pig sty!

No comments: