Friday, January 9, 2009

Good morning sunshine!

Naomi would wake up at 5:30 a.m. and I'd think "OOOOO it'd be so nice to sleep until 7!"
Then she started waking at 4:30 a.m. and I longed for 5:30.
Now for the last two nights she woke at 2 a.m and stayed up until 4 a.m. then falls back asleep. She needs her medicine by 7 a.m, Isaiah has to be to school by 8:15, so we have to get up. Today we have an appointment at 8:30. It's really throwing everything off schedule.
During the 2 hours she's up she's happy, mostly sits still in the bed with me, shakes her Snoopy bobble head, gives me her forceful kisses where she grabs me by the ear to pull me to her. Then just eventually drifts off to sleep. Yesterday she slept until 7 when I had to get her medicine in her. Today she woke up at 6. I'm wondering if her teeth aren't bothering her. She had a small and low intensity cluster when she woke up and then has had one her and a there and two more tiny clusters before she was up for an hour. They're all tiny though, don't bother her at all. That's good! I did give her some Tylenol because it just seems like something is bothering her and she does have a molar that's pushing through (for like a month now!!!!) At least now you can see it when she yells!
I'm tired, I hope this all makes sense!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Not sure about PVL never heard of it. They found that lesion in her cerebellum in her 1st MRI at 8 months old but we didnt out about it till a year later when she was admitted to the hospital for a possible stroke which ended up being ataxia too many meds. You think???? they had her on 5 at one time! Anyhow during all the testing they came across the lesion it hadnt grown in size which was good news but I wondered why they didnt mention it a year ago. They said it is very teeny tiny smaller than a centimeter. Said we shouldnt worry unless she became very off balance meaning it could be growing in size. So far no problems with it. Oh the unknown!