Saturday, January 10, 2009

Time Warp

I was caught in a bit of a time warp this week!

I was driving home and Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard was on the radio. I was singing along. Still knew most the words. I got home, came in the house and turned on the T.V. it was on channel 34 which is American Movie Classics channel and you will not believe what was on! Pretty in Pink with Molly Ringwald!!!! I almost permed my hair and tight rolled my jeans! Thank goodness the kids were here to keep me grounded! I don't think my bangs are long enough anymore to stick straight up on my head, and I know I don't have any hair mousse!
I'm not at all thrilled that AMC is showing the movies that were popular when I was a teenager!! They need to stick to John Wayne movies, old Clint Eastwood flicks! Maybe some more Audrey Hepburn! Even the Incredible Mr. Limpet! But surely movies from the 1980's are not yet ready to retire to the AMC listings!

No comments: