Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Penalty Box


Where he come up with this stuff I don't know! But while I was checking some email Isaiah was supposed to be doing homework at the dining room table and Naomi was happily wandering around with various toys. The door to the room I'm in is closed but the kids are just on the other side. I kept hearing..

"Sissy, Sissy, back to your penalty box"

little girl giggle

"Sissy, Sissy, BREACH BREACH!"
more little girl giggle.
"Get back into position soldier! Soldier's don't stand!"
Naomi cracking up!
So I go out to see what is going on! I haven't been away long, but you see what happened! Isaiah pulled every big toy, toy box and even the coupe over to block Naomi into the corner in her bean bag chair. Poor little girl, she's oddly content!
OH GOD I got to go he's put her in the coupe and blocked her in. She's not STUPID she knows she can climb out the door! He's yelling "Sissy that could be dangerous! Sissy Sissy!!!!!!!" And she's out and laughing in his face!!

No comments: