Monday, January 18, 2010

Dear Diary

I just set up an online diary. Why when I have a blog?
Well, because I signed up on www.my-diary.org and got my own online diary so I can keep track of when I talk to the neurologist office. That is the only thing that will go in there. I'm using it as a log.
When I call them.
When they call me back.
I figure if the nurse doesn't seem to be keeping as good of records as I think she should. I will also keep some records so I know exactly when I called and what was said.
I'm thinking by the way the nurse replied when I said hello, and the quick response I got from her, that our neurologist has had a bit of a talk with her. She said she tried to call me several times last week. On Thursday but she got a busy signal. Well, I told her, we have call waiting. The only possible way that she could have called and gotten a busy signal was if I just happened to be calling out at the exact time she was calling me. I did have our home phone forwarded to my cell phone. But even that has caller I.D. and call waiting.
Oh well, if complaining gets my child pushed to the head of the line, that's fine with me!
I know it's not just me though. I've talked to another mother who was in a very bad situation and information was not carried through with like it should be.
Don't you just hate that you have to turn into a bitch to get things done for your child sometimes!

No comments: