Friday, November 13, 2009

Naomi's first ever school picture

She screamed and cried the whole way to the school and it's not far away. About a 20 walk! So I'm glad her nose dried up before we got her picture taken!
See how the skin is around her eye? In our last trip to the neurologist a Fellow who observed noted mild facial dysmorphisms and I think that's what she meant. I think that's like down syndrome kids etc.. But Bill's toddler pictures look the same way! So what ever. Just another Dr's note to worry over!

3 comments:

Fawn said...

Hey, cute turkey theme you put up here!

After the whole story of the trauma it took to have the picture taken, I thought the picture would be really bad. But she's still cute! :D Why do we always think we need to smile in pictures anyway? ;)

SuzanSayz said...

I couldn't see anything different around her eyes myself. I love the picture though. I wonder, in the whole history of taking pictures of children, how many of them have been crying just previous to their picture being taken.
tee hee

Lisa Christine said...

Such a beauty! Her picture turned out lovely!