Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend of Nov 14-15

Saturday night was our church's annual Turkey dinner fundraiser and they fed over 545 people. That includes our party of 12.
Today Bill stayed home with Naomi so I could go to church. The pastor is on vacation and a 7 piece brass band came and played for us! It was great! They ended with some Christmas music which made us all ready for the holiday to get here!
Today Bill turns 40. I got him a card. Isaiah got him the movie Transformers. (guess who will share that gift!)
I need to think about what to fix for dinner. Like most men Bill loves meat! So I may run out and buy him a big T-bone or Porterhouse steak. He also loves coconut cake, but the one I make tastes best if it set for a day or two, and it's a lot of work! So he may get another favorite, banana pudding.

1 comment:

Fawn said...

Happy birthday, Bill!

Our big band has been practicing Christmas music for a few weeks now. :) Nothing says Christmas like brass instruments!