Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been sick

I've been sick. There's been some crud going around for a while. Upper respiratory, it just sat right on my chest and I've ran a fever. Most people that've had it say it sticks with them for a month! YUK! My Dr. gave me an antibiotic because I had a pretty high temp. for 1 in the afternoon. Also because I have kids to take care of and who will take my place and do all I do if I'm in bed sick!!??? I'll tell you who!!! My husband! He took the day off work because I don't want to have to take care of Naomi while I'm sick, the last thing I need is for her to get sick too! Isaiah's already had it for some time now. So Bill's been home all day and here's some of what he's done! Cooked breakfast, took Isaiah to school, mopped floors, vacuumed fed Naomi lunch and went to pick Isaiah up because it's raining. I've laid in the bed. He's in making spaghetti for supper. My only complaint is, Naomi's in the same pajamas I put her in Sunday night! OOOPPPS!

No comments: