Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yearbook Yourself

Have you ever heard of yearbookyourself.com? It's a hoot!
You upload a photo and can see a yearbook photo of yourself from 1950-2000



The above photo is from the year 1972. The person in the photo actually wasn't even born yet!





Then there's this. It's from 1998. Same person as above but what a change! Almost unrecognizable.

Then there's student life!


Never learned to play the guitar? No one has to know! Now they'll think you rocked the 80's
This will totally make me rethink posting photos of myself online! I copied the photo used in these off a blog. I was resentful because the person looked so normal in the 90's while I had big hair, spiral perm etc.... We'll I've changed the history. Now he also fell for a few fads! :)

5 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

I can't speak for the last ones but I graduated in 75' and that one is dead on accurate. In fact I think there must be at least fifty guys in my yearbook who look exactly like that.
What a fun site. If only I knew how to upload pictures.

SIGH

Lisa Christine said...

fabulous!!!!! I am laughing so hard right now. David never looked so good :)

I can only presume that he hasn't seen this yet (because there isn't a comment from him)

I am going to have to get a hold of him and tell him to come see this. This is a post that can't be missed!

Later on Donald and I are going to have to go online to that website and see what we would have looked like!

Great post!!

Lisa Christine said...

Sorry David hasn't had a chance to see this yet...his computer kind of went kaput (sp) and so he hasn't been able to frequent many blogs. We are going to see him in a few days and Donald is going to try and work some magic on his computer....get it up and running properly again. :)

Lisa Christine said...

By the way.....did you watch the Life after Labor special? I am so so so impressed with those two that gave their child up for adoption. Their maturity level was just lightyears beyond the rest of the kids.

David said...

hey, lisa says these are of me, but you don't say so in the post, and i kind of can't tell. but if so, i like myself as a black guy :)