Monday, October 19, 2009

Thursday-Therapy day

Actually Tues and Thurs are therapy days for Naomi.


Thursday her therapist were tickled pink. Her speech therapist was sitting on the floor with her and rolling a ball to the physical therapist and Naomi caught the ball said the word "ball" then rolled it back and they were so excited. She doesn't often use words purposefully. I told her speech therapist Naomi has been standing at the front door saying what sounded like ball and I finally realized it's the pumpkins sitting on the front step.


This weekend it sounded like she was saying Bill and we thought it was funny because it was like she was yelling at her Dad. Well Tuesday when Bill got home from work Naomi was sitting eating supper and when she saw him she threw out her hand towards him and yelled "BILL!". We haven't heard Dad lately, it's just "Bill".


When I was little I was visiting my grandparents and my grandma said something about my dad and I said "Old Poopyhead?". My mom got mad at my dad and curbed her language but I still repeated it :)

3 comments:

Fawn said...

That post made me go "Yay!!!" And then laugh out loud. :D

SuzanSayz said...

Children are so funny. When Alexandra was two they had a neighbor across the street from them named Kirk. We don't know how much of it was love for Kirk and how much was just plain loving to say his name. But every time she was outside, if she got even a glimpse of him she would scream at the top of her lungs; HEY KIRK!!!!

Lisa Christine said...

Susan is right. Alexandra had a window seat in her room that faced out to the street. And she would scream "KIRK!!" at the top of her little 1 year old lungs. It was so cute.

So glad to hear that Naomi is doing well :)