Thursday, October 8, 2009

Told you I was paraniod!

Last night Naomi was sleeping with me and I woke and thought
"Oh my God she's shaking! Is it some sort of weird epileptic tremor??"
I should say shaking SLIGHTLY
Guess what was wrong???
Thank gosh I'm not a real panicky person, and am too lazy to get out of a warm bed. How embarrassed I'd have been to have called 911 only to figure out what was wrong...... she'd kicked the covers off and was cold.
She had woken at midnight and was screaming. Nothing so wrong that a Thomas the Tank Engine movie couldn't cure it. I had taken off her pajama pants and changed her diaper and we both passed out sometime before 1:30. So at some point she kicked the covers off. Maybe she never had them on her. I was so out of it who knows!
But pulling the comforter over her and warming up her legs cured her tremor.
What an idiot I am!

4 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

:) The next time Elisabeth starts shaking I'll make sure she isn't cold first!

Lori said...

We all have those moments, so I can relate! I was totally coo-coo about temperature when my girls were little. :) Love your fall decor!

SuzanSayz said...

Oh Jenny, you aren't an idiot. Just a super vigilent mom.

fawn said...

I don't think you're paranoid considering you never know when a seizure might happen. But I'm glad this wasn't!!!