Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Order is In!

I got the call today that my new sofa and chair are in and can be delivered.

So where's the pictures of the nice new furniture in my home?
I told them to hold off delivery until Monday. Naomi threw up twice yesterday and is gassy today and I don't know what is to come. She isn't eating right. I'm making sure she gets her carbs because her ketones are staying high and I don't want her to get too far into ketosis because in the past that has made her seizures worse.

So hopefully by Monday we'll be back to normal. I won't have to fear her baptising my new furniture with vomit.

I've never had this with either of my kids, and it's nasty, but her gas smells the same as what a prescription of antibiotic pills smell. That moldy smell. Lovely :)
One more thing. Every time she passes gas Isaiah says "She gets that from Dad".

3 comments:

David said...

i'll be looking for furniture pics next week!

Lori said...

That's hilarious! Hope your new furniture stays puke-free for years to come! :)

Meandering Michael said...

I guess that kind of alarm clock doesn't come with a snooze button...