Sunday, August 16, 2009

Charlie and Lola

Naomi woke me up pretty early today but I don't mind. When we wake this early it is the only time I get to watch Charlie and Lola on the Disney channel. I love this show. These little kids have English accents and Lola is so cute. It's really sweet because Charlie is the older brother and so patient and kind to his little sister. This clip is a whole episode. Watch long enough to hear the accents though. Charlie always starts the show talking about Lola. It's sweet.

3 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

I love shows, books, movies, whatever, where the siblings love and care for each other. That's why I don't like authors like Judy Bloom. In her corner of the world siblings do nothing but fight and hate each other. Who needs more of that. I say, teach a good example, don't get down and wallow in the lowest level.

the Provident Woman said...

What a cute show.

Lori said...

I love Charlie & Lola! Their accents are so fun to hear. I got my booklight at Costco a while back. Just saw some there the other day, too! Happy reading... :)