Monday, August 24, 2009

My Daily View

This is what I look at pretty much all day long
The diet has calmed Naomi. Instead of being this little ping pong ball, moving all over the house all day long, now she wants to be on me. Close to me. Very close. She's even taken an interest in my eye lashes and eye brows. If I could just get her to tweeze my brows!



Here's a photo that shows all her hair! I don't leave it down often but here it's got 2 little pigtails on the side then the back is all down. It lands at the bottom side of her arm pits.

I must also add this. As I write Bill is sound asleep on the couch and it made me think. In this house it's not "You snooze you loose". It's "You snooze, you run the risk of being beamed in the head with something". Naomi woke him slightly by tossing the remote at him.

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

And what a pretty daily view you have :)

Fawn said...

Agreed! I still can't get over her masses of beautiful hair!

David said...

how come girls stop wearing pigtails when they grow up?