Tuesday, June 9, 2009

John & Kate and another tabloid story

I know, I'm getting sick of it all too!
Her in a bikini on the tabloids.
Him on People.
But here's my latest thought.... When they started all this talk about the children being exploited I thought, Oh give me a break. The talk of the kids not getting any of the money, although I thought once Kate said on TV that the kids college was already saved for, I still hope they're the parents they seemed at the beginning. Parents who would put money away for the kids without being made to do so.
Now they keep having all these TV celebrities on the show and it's not just watching life at their home anymore. It's watching a staged show. Duff from Ace of Cakes, Emeril! and next week is the American Chopper guys!? What the heck! What do they have in common with them? OK, Duff I sort of get, they went to his shop to make Kate a birthday cake. Emeril coming to their house to cook a meal? HUH? Though I loved it, just loved it when he shoooed Kate and told her to leave John alone.
Now this isn't John and Kate tabloid fodder. This is one of the most despicable things I've EVER heard about a tabloid! Brooke Shields mother has dementia and a tabloid reporter checked her out of her nursing home and took her out for hours driving her around trying to get a story! How disgusting. I'd also be really p.o.'d with the nursing home for letting her be signed out!

1 comment:

SuzanSayz said...

It just goes to show that
A. Hollywood can never leave a good thing alone. They "new and improve" it until it bears NO resemblance to the original show.
And B. The entertainment world just loves to raise people up so they can have all the fun of tearing them down.
Not that John and KATE havn't made it pretty easy for them.