Friday, June 26, 2009

Naomi's Prius

This is my mom and Naomi in what mom calls her Prius. She's sitting in it "reading" a book. She's crazy for books! Why does it seem that bike seats have gotten cruelly smaller since my youth!?

I took her for a ride then Grammy took her for a spin. When you haven't been on a bike for a while you realize how much it works your legs!

No bike riding this week! It's been way too hot! It was 92 degree yesterday with a really high humidity. That was until the evening when thunderstorms came through and all of a sudden it was 66 degree outside!


This is not Naomi in her Prius, it is one of the baby squirrels around our house. You probably can't tell how little this fellow is but he is smaller than a chipmunk and really cute!

1 comment:

SuzanSayz said...

Jenny, you are SO right about bicycle seats!
When I was a kid I could ride my bike for hours on end and my butt and thighs never knew pain. Now if I'm on one of those for even a minute I feel it for hours. I wonder if it's because bones down there are still soft when you're a child and then harden as you age.
I don't know though. That doesn't explain Lance Armstrong and all the other adults that are into biking. It must just take time to get use to the pain.
I loved the pictures too btw, Hooray for Naomi for loving books!