Monday, June 29, 2009

M.J.'s CPR

Anyone who's trained in CPR knows the first thing to do is get the person on a hard surface. When the caller was talking to the 911 operator he stated that Michael Jackson's doctor was doing CPR on a bed. The operator even said "get him on the floor". Then the caller said Michael was slumped in a chair. It is just odd. Why is it when celebrities die there is always these little details that cause so many questions.
Since the 911 call was first released this has bothered me. This morning on the Today show was the first time I'd heard anyone mention it.
I am so sick of the coverage of all this. How much can there be left for us to know? They're just going to speculate for the next couple weeks until the autopsy comes back. Speculation is not news.

2 comments:

Meandering Michael said...

He's not really dead, of course. Let the sightings begin.

SuzanSayz said...

I'm afraid that the media are just scratching the surface so far. I mean I still see tabloid headlines about Jon Benet Ramsey, Princess Diana and even Elvis. I'm afraid they will use him for years, I just can't figure out who the stupid people are who buy into that crap.