Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Little Verbal

Last night Naomi was fussing about who knows what. Bill stood up and headed towards her going to the stairs. When he got near her Naomi stuck her hand out as in "stop!". Then she said "No Dad!". Bill turned and looked at me and we both smiled then started laughing. She never puts words together like that. Also at this time her vocabulary is pretty much only no, yeah, Dad, Mom and she often squeals with happiness.
She, and the rest of us, has had a cold all week. Who knew so much green mucus could come out of one little nose!
Last night I commented that she has been so good humoured lately. She's just been a real joy. She smiled a lot and wants picked up to be near us. I think the dog would disagree. She almost hunts that dog down, just to pull her ears. This morning she walked in the kitchen, went straight to the dog kennel and reached in and just put her hand on the dog and made a sound like "awwww". She's so excited to see the dog every morning.
Speaking of the dog, I better go get the mail. The mailman left a box on the front step and it's worrying my dog!

2 comments:

David said...

hmmm, for some reason your posts arent showing on my computer, so i'll leave a comment without knowing what you wrote! lol the page is just blank, but the comment link still shows lol

SuzanSayz said...

That same thing happened to me for a week or so. I'm glad that it's now fixed (for me obviously not David)
Reading this happy post about little Naomi has put a big smile on my face.