Monday, September 28, 2009

My Investment Has Grown


Bill and I married 12 years ago.

Since then he's gained over 50 lbs.

He needed that 50 lbs. though! He's 6 ft. tall and only weighed 150 when we married and was so skinny you could see his backbone and ribs. He says he had a "6 pack" back then. He's wrong! It was just his ribs :)

This was his dinner Friday evening. Not JUST this, he had sides and then a slice of Mt. Dew cake for dessert.
That's a 12 inch plate the Porterhouse steak is sitting on. It was huge and he ate it down to the bone! I mean wolves leave more meat on a bone!
He's still slim. No one would call him fat.
Some days I hate him for his metabolism!
But my investment has definitely grown

2 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

Too, too funny Jenny. I'm doing good if I can down even 2 ounces of meat. Any more than that and I start to feel sick.
Mountain dew cake?
My aunt had a recipe for sprite, or maybe it was squirt, cake, I wonder how similar they are. As I recall it was super tasty.

Lisa Christine said...

Oh goodness....that looks so good....i love meat. love. it.