Monday, September 7, 2009

When it's not so bad to have a Ketokid

It's not so bad to have a child on the ketogenic diet when...
you're in the drive thru at the bank and the teller sends out a bite size candy bar for the cute little girl

you go through a new coffee drive thru in town and they send out a sucker for each of your kids. Big brother loved that!!!

My favorite happened today... driving through Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice Latte and they give you 2 good size samples of cranberry nut scones, and it's just you and the kid who can't eat a bite of it.

I must add, she's totally unaware of what she's missing. Were it Isaiah he'd unbuckle his seat belt, jump the seat and wrestle the scone out of my hand!

2 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

Anything to get more free samples or curtesy lollipops, is a GOOD thing!

Lisa Christine said...

Question:

I am adding links on my sidebar to help parents of disabled kids connect with one another. One of the sections is for epileptic kids. Would you mind if I added Naomi to the list?