Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One Flew Over the Cukoo Nest

This flew over my house on Saturday. By over my house I mean BARELY seemed to scrape by. It's amazing how low they seem to fly! I ran to get my camera. The neighbor lady was watching Naomi swing on the swing set and I moved as fast as I could. But as I got to the back yard the neighbor said it made a turn and headed west and was out of sight. I've seen the blimp a lot. But every time I get excited! I grew up near Rt. 30, the Old Lincoln Highway and it follows that route from Akron to where ever it's going and so I grew up seeing it float by. Still I love it!

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

What a sight that must have been!

Lori said...

How cool! I've never seen a blimp in person. I love your new fall background, btw! :)

SuzanSayz said...

Two great post Jenny!
The only "real" blimps I've ever seen in person are the small inflatable promotional ones that places like used car lots like to use.
The Walmart pictures were sad and funny. It seems that almost every really weird thing I've ever seen has been at Walmart.
I guess it must be some kind of mecca for the nut jobs of the world.