Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not in charge!

One thing I hate about the modern world is chargers!
Cell phones, camcorder, digital camera.... or not. I can not find my digital camera charger!
I'm missing out! I wanted to take a photo of Naomi in her "snot knots". That's what I call the hair-do I give her when she's got a runny nose. Boys are much easier to deal with when sick!
Her hair swings around, gets plastered with snot and sticks to her face. Once she even got it in her bangs and they were sticking stright up like in the movie Something About Mary.
I wanted to also take photos of our Valentine's Day presents. Of course now they're empty candy wrappers and dead roses (which are still on top of the entertainer center! I'll get to it). The kids stuff is still fine. Isaiah and Naomi both got $50 from my parents. Isaiah added that to the money he already saved and bought a Legos set. Naomi banked her money, but she also got a bag of books, which she LOVES!
The worst thing is I do not feel good and I do not feel like hunting down the charger! So this week, or more, in our life will either go unchronicled or I will get out the old 35mm, which has NEVER let me down, and take photos old school style!
My husband's off for the whole week. Yet another plant shut down, scary. Maybe I'll grab a piece of paper and start a "Honey Do" list. Finding my charger can be #1. Well actually #2. His other wife already called this morning and her kitchen sink is plugged and he's promised to fix it today. My mom and I call our neighbor lady Bill's other wife. Mom always says it's good "the other woman" and I get along so well. Her kids refer to Bill as her surrogate husband. Her grand kids haven't starting calling him Papaw yet!

2 comments:

David said...

gee, i wish someone would give me $50!

and i'm not sure that Tropic Thunder is too appropriate for 4th graders. hmmm.

SuzanSayz said...

I hope that your camera charger shows up. It's amazing to me how digital cameras have made it so easy to document every bit of our lives. When you find it you should put up pictures of all of you. I would enjoy seeing them so that as I read I could picture everyone in my head.