Friday, February 27, 2009

Snot-knots




What's happening at my house? Snot-a lot! HA! I've been watching too much Al Roker and his bad puns.


Naomi woke AGAIN with a nose full of green boogers. So instead of fighting it I just put her hair up in snot knots for the umpteenth time.


When will spring be here?!!!!


I did find my digital camera charger. Well actually Bill found it. It was hiding behind a picture frame.


Don't ask why there's a potty in my kitchen! Just know it's clean and hasn't been used in forever!

5 comments:

David said...

you found your charger! :)

and thanks for the joke about pelosi and the gopher. that was a good one.

Lisa Christine said...

Ya gotta love Al Roker!

{don't you love how I write a post about speaking sophisticated and then leave a comment using words like 'ya' and 'gotta' LOL....I'm well rounded :)}

SuzanSayz said...

I'm a huge fan of Al Roker. He is just so fun. Were you serious when you mentioned having a potty in your kitchen. Back when I used to watch the Simpsons (several years ago when it hadn't run out of jokes and it was still good)I remember when Flander's house was destroyed and the Townspeople came together to build him a new house. They put a toilet in his kitchen.
So wow, Jenny it sounds like you are livin the dream!

Jennybell said...

A potty chair! Naomi's training potty, not a real toilet! HA! It's the blue thing on the floor in one of the photos!
There was a house here in town that had a toilet in the middle of the kitchen though! NO walls or anything! YUK!

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful hairdo! It looks great on her. Too bad it's only used to keep her hair out of her nose! LOL