Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's My Barbie World!


I had Isaiah bring this little beauty home with him from my parents house. Can you guess how old I am by the contents? I'm 34 (35 in July)


I just realized that it's NOT a TRUE Barbie wardrobe. It's a generic "Fashion Doll" wardrobe. It says right on the front that it holds "Barbie, Twistee, Bionic Woman, Tuesday Taylor and other 11 1/2" and 12 1/2" Dolls". Anyone remember Twistee or Tuesday Taylor? The beauty above is none other than Western Barbie. I cut all her hair off and one of her eye lids used to blink but I apparently broke it off. She's still rockin' the ice blue eye shadow though! She was my least favorite of the Barbies. I guess that's apparent! I was rougher on her than the others.
Notice anything... disturbing about the following dolls?
Malibu Barbie



Pretty in Pink Barbie someone stole the
diamond "ring" she once wore



Melanoma Ken?
I mean seriously! Now you know why kids of he 70's ran around outside with out sun screen! Barbie and Ken glamorized a tan!
I'll address the fashion of my dolls in a later post!








1 comment:

SuzanSayz said...

That Western Barbie is one of the ugliest Barbie dolls I've ever seen. You were right to further disfigure her. And what's with the arms of Miss Pretty in Pink? Shouldn't there be casts on both arms?