Friday, October 17, 2008

Dress like Joe!


This has been eating at me for a while... I was born and raised in Ohio. I did leave for a few years and live out of state. But for most of my life I've been right here! I still don't know the answer to one question..... Why do so many people from Ohio seem to have a wardrobe made up mainly of Ohio State University apparel?????? Notice the recent over exposure of "Joe the Plumber" from Holland, Ohio. When the media was pursuing him, he had on an Ohio State sweatshirt. If you pass through our fair state you may begin to wonder... "is it a state law for every resident to own at least one OSU hoodie?" I think it is. I don't own one myself, but I'm wondering if that's not why my taxes are so high. Maybe there's some sort of "Hoodie" tax! I better go get one quick! That wouldn't be a problem THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! Seriously you can pick one up at a gas station! Which at least now I can afford to buy something other than gas. As of today at noon gas is about $2.58/gallon here! That feels like such a bargain!
Anyone recognize the above photo??? It's a necklace made out of Buckeyes, seriously! The school colors are red and gray (actually I think "scarlet" and gray is what they like it to be called). I'm telling you... it's out of hand!

1 comment:

JtP said...

Hi Jennybell,

Serious - I'm from CA and need a Buckeye hoody EXACTLY like Joe the Plumbers. (Red trim - Buckeye logo)Need it shipped before Holloween - get the hint here, political people coming to our party near SF...Since there's none exactly like his I can find on the web, if you can get me one shipped out in XL, I'll pay you a nice profit. Serious offer, will use Paypal, Western Union or whatever you're comfortable with.
mike.calise@gmail.com
No kidding here. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks mike
408 966 8500 cell