Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hospital stay

The weather man said there could be wet snow on the way Sunday or Monday! What a good time to be in the hospital! The hospital is in the "Snowbelt" so if it does snow, there's a good chance it'll hit there.
I talked to the director of the Keto team yesterday and she said we don't need to bring a thing. They'll send us home with the scale and everything. It's nice the scale we learn to prepare her meals on is the same scale we'll bring home.
Everyone is so nice there!
Naomi's Daddy is already planning on being far far away when they put the electrodes on her head for the 24 hour EEG. He just can't take it! She screams through the whole thing, even though it doesn't hurt one bit. He just can't stand for any of us to be unhappy and said he just feels so helpless. I don't mind it. It's for her own good and someone has to be there. I just need to remember to pack my 800mg Ibuprofen to relieve the major headache I'll have after she screams in my ear for 15 minutes! Maybe extra earplugs too!

No comments: