Thursday, October 30, 2008

The most polite trick or treater ever!


This is how it goes when Isaiah trick or treats


Isaiah: Trick or Treat


the person gives him candy


Isaiah : Happy Halloween


Isaiah walks 2 ft to the next person


Isaiah: Trick or Treat


more candy given


Isaiah: Happy Halloween


He makes sure to say Happy Halloween to everyone in thanks for his candy.


One place had a lot of kids and after they gave him candy he walked away, then turned, came back two steps and made sure he said "Thank You"


I don't know what I did to this kid to make him so paranoid that he has to make sure he thanks everyone but I'm proud of him. He is a nice boy! and He's proud to be nice!
One unique thing about Isaiah, even though there was still abou 15 minutes left of trick or treat, is bag was full and he said "you know I think that's enough, I've got plenty of candy". No one could ever call him greedy!

No comments: