Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Drowning in Democracy!

My email, my phone, my mailbox! They're all doing overtime thanks to election season! Is it like this everywhere or is it just because Ohio is so vital to both campaigns? I did see this Talking Moose and it make me laugh. The fact that Palin is "trigger happy" is not a negative around here. 85% of the local people who say they're voting Republican say it's because the Democrats want to take their guns away. Or at least 85% of those I've talked to. Pretty soon our newspaper will be filled with women and children with their first kill of the season or their first buck. Not me I don't like waiting in line in the meat dept. to buy hamburger let alone sit for a week in a tree stand in freezing weather just waiting for a deer to pass by.

No comments: