Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dashing



Isaiah had his choir concert Thursday. On the way home he said "I look quite dashing don't I?"


We made all over him! OH YES YES YOU DO! My parents made all over him how HANDSOME!


Then we got home and I wanted to run some of the kids old coats to the neighbor lady. She's dropping them off at a shelter today. Anyhow.... Isaiah walked to her house with me and she wasn't home. We left the coats because her purse and keys were on the table and her car in the drive. So I called her cell. She was at another neighbors, having a cookie swap. I told her what Isaiah had said when we left her house .... "Too bad Georgia is gonna miss my dashingness!" So she immediately left her cookie swap, Grandma instincts kicking in!, and came to see him. She walked in and said "OH, my goodness! You are Dashing! I'm so glad I didn't miss this!" then had him turn a full circle to model his "dashingness". He had the BIGGEST grin on his face. He was SOOOOO proud! It was too funny!

You can't tell it, and I didn't notice until after the concert but... there's a price tag hanging from the back of the tie! A big one!

The concert went really well! God Bless the choir teacher and her nerves of steel! All those 4th graders and their squeaky recorders! She HAS to be medicated! HA!!
Some poor family had a toddler who threw up right before the curtain was pulled! Not ours! Ours peed through her diaper onto her Daddy's coat, again! I luckily had a spare pair of pants. No spare jacket though!We were only gone an hour and changed her RIGHT before we left!

Other than that uneventful!

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

I love words like "dashing".