Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tools of the Trade

Say over 4 days Naomi is going to have #11 four times. I get a stack of these 4 oz cups write #11 16 grams of applesauce on 4 of them. I also check to see if any of her other meals have applesauce so I can measure them all up at once. Then I make a big stack of cups that need applesauce and each of them is already labeled with what they need so I can do 4 days of applesauce in no time. I do that with all the remaining ingredients of the meals. Usually I label all the cups first according to meal number, then separate them according to what goes in them, chicken, hot dog, cheese, 1o % fruit, Group B Veg. etc....






I also do her cream in batches. I make up a weeks worth of stickers for her sippy cups writing what number meal and what goes in the cup. Then I do about 6 cups at a time.






Here's some cute little silicone scrapers, a whisk that fits right into her cups perfectly and an egg separator I found. Aren't they adorable!!!!! Plus the scrapers fit right into the 4oz cups then right into Naomi's mouth so she gets every last bite! I put my regular size scraper and whisk along side so you can tell how small they are.



And here's what it all looks like tucked away on the Keto-shelf of the fridge.
I'm not very well stocked here! Only 2 meals. All the 16 grams are for #11 which she eats for her 1st and usually last meal of the day. I usually have way more whipping cream stocked up too! I was just at Walmart yesterday and I don't think I grabbed any! That's unusual!

No comments: