Sunday, December 7, 2008

FREE AT LAST

FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY! I've made my way out!!!!
Naomi's 2 year molars have finally poked their heads through!
I knew they'd get here some time! They are 2 year molars! She's 32 months old today! They're a little late!!!!!! This explains the slight fever she had Saturday! The extra seizure activity lately! Maybe even the redness in her ear a couple weeks ago. That was my first thought when the Dr. said her right ear was a little red, her brother always got ear infections and high fevers with his bigger teeth. Good luck finding a Dr. that will definitively tell you that they're related though! I didn't mention the teething to the Dr., she had a bad cold and he's waving antibiotics at me, Yeah! Give me some of that for my Ketokid! It's pretty much my only hope! Otherwise I really try to avoid antibiotics. I bet Isaiah's only been on them 3 or 4 times in his 9 1/2 years.
Naomi's gonna hate me for a while! I have to give her acetominophen in the form of a suppository, she doesn't enjoy it much! It works though!
Good thing I just bought an extra box of latex gloves and a whole new box of the suppositories!

No comments: