Monday, December 8, 2008

Sorry Santa!!

Sorry we missed you Santa. We go every year to see Santa at Possum Run's Christmas open house. Santa was there on Saturday from 10-4 but Naomi was running a slight fever and the roads were a MESS! Possum Run is kind of out in the middle of no where. Back a long and winding road. I love it there, but the road to get there is one of those that your stomach flies up to your throat as you go over hill after hill, and it feel like the tires are coming off the road. (They actually do if you go fast enough, yeah... I was 16 once!)
We did get a Christmas tree. It sure makes the house smell good! I wanted a small tree. Usually we all go out but it was so nasty out I just sent Bill out yesterday to get one. I had him cut a foot off the bottom of the tree he got. It was almost to the ceiling. I don't know why I want a little tree this year but I do! This one's still really round.
An old family friend puts up a HUGE tree every year! I mean, it's a struggle to get it in the house then she has to saw off the limbs to get it out! I have a picture of Isaiah in front of her tree from about 2 years ago, I'll have to find it and post a photo.

No comments: