Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Decade has passed!

It's hard to believe a decade has passed since I had this big kid!



His shirt reads "Lost in Thought, Please send search party" and if you knew him you'd know how true that is! He's blowing out 10 candles on the Batman cake we got for him. He's into Batman, this week anyway. Until a new movie comes out he really enjoys!

See the way Naomi's looking at her Papaw in the first photo? That's how she looks at him all the time. That's the way he holds her, all the time. I don't think he knows she has feet. She loves him, as soon as he puts her down her arms reach right back up. Our dog is probably sitting on his feet. She adores him too. My mom, AKA "Grammie" is sitting to the right singing her heart out. She's not afraid to be silly or burst your ear drums with off key singing. She made Isaiah dance with her at a friends 60th birthday party a few years ago. He's still really scarred.


This is the one and only photo I took on our trip to Kalahari Resort in Sandusky Ohio. I know people take their camera's into the water park. But you know how it is when you have a toddler! I had enough crap to keep up with! I actually did take a few photos of Naomi doing nothing in the room.

Oh well. Happy Birthday to Isaiah who turned 10 on May 21, 2009. He's come a long way from the 10 lbs. 7 oz. baby boy I delivered! He still has the big head though!



No comments: