Saturday, May 16, 2009

HUH? "shrug"


This is Naomi on Easter Sunday.
It's near impossible to get a good photo of her because she won't respond when called 100% of the time and she's in constant movement!
Like my flagstone driveway? It looks like that, sort of, in this photo. Really it's just what hard winters do to asphalt in my neck of the woods.
This isn't about the driveway or Easter. It's about the orange "shrug" that Naomi's wearing. I really don't get this trend! I bought hers a little big so it doesn't look so ridiculously short. On adults it looks really odd, in my opinion anyways.
I really don't get it.
Did someone unravel 1/2 of your sweater? Is that REALLY the look you were going for?
All righty then.
So please say they cost 1/2 of what a regular sweater would.
No? What a rip off.
I think it's one of those things we'll look back at like all fads and laugh.
Don't get me started on the fact that Roman sandals are supposed to be all the rage this year! Can't we all just be comfy?!

1 comment:

SuzanSayz said...

Not to mention that Roman type sandals for the most part are just plain STUPID looking. I watch the View quite often and it never ceases to amaze me at some of the hideous shoes those actresses who come on the show will be wearing. It reminds me of the Emperor's new clothes. Everyone gushes over how beautiful they are, but those of us with any sense realize just how ugly they really are.
BTW, Naomi looks cute in her little shrug, but I agree, they are another silly thing to wear.