Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Name

I think when I started this blog and it asked for a title I was lost!
I wanted to start it then. So I gave it a lengthy name. Forever since I've wanted to change that name to something simpler. Today I did it.
I now christen thee...... Time Well Wasted.
God knows I've wasted a lot of time writing this and reading others. But it's completely worth it!
I've learned so much.
Been so inspired.
"Met" so many nice people online and been completely entertained by the brilliantly routine life of a house mother in WA.
I've seen more of the Yukon, than I otherwise would have.
Heard of old movies I didn't know existed.
Been linked to family member after family member .
Most amazingly of all I connected with someone else who's daughter had seizures. At the time I first found her blog we didn't know it ,but our girls were only born weeks apart andboth had the same seizure disorder. Then, most miraculously, both girls started the Ketogenic Diet on the exact same day! Them in Vancouver, BC. Us in Cleveland, OH.
Well I've wasted enough time on this! Got to go find a new blog to follow.

2 comments:

Fawn said...

I'm so glad we "met"! And I'm so glad you started blogging, too. Maybe one day we'll get to introduce Jade and Naomi to each other. :)

SuzanSayz said...

"Time Well Wasted"
I like it!