Friday, May 22, 2009

I rest my case


Remember my post about the shrug? I mentioned that the Roman sandal is back. Well today in my email I had an advertisement from Payless ShoeSource and the above American Eagle "Naomi" sandal was in there. I'm sorry. This is so tacky. I don't have to try it on to know I don't like it.
I am not a shoe person though.
I thought I had big feet when I wore a size 9 wide.
Then I had Isaiah and went to a 10 wide.
Then I had Naomi and now am most comfy in an 11 wide.
So that's why I'm done having babies. One more shoe size and I won't be able to buy shoes anywhere!
I did try my 10 year old son's new shoes on yesterday, and they fit! Can you imagine how big his feet are going to be when he's 18 if they're this big now? I think they were men's size 8 1/2.

No comments: