Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Good Kid

Yesterday I was at speech therapy with Naomi and Bill ran over to pick Isaiah up from school.
Bill said some poor little girl came out and fell hard and was laying there crying. Funny enough I knew exactly who it was! I described a girl in Isaiah's grade and Bill said yes. I later confirmed with Isaiah that I was right.
This little girl is a little goofy. She's a sweet girl but she'll never be bratty and caddy like some of the others so she's different. She doesn't have designer clothes, but she does have moon boots! HA! I've seen her wear them and try to run and it's so funny! She also barks like a dog and acts like a dog in class a lot so she tends to stick out some. Isaiah has said she gets on his nerves with her constant "Pokemon" talk. She just doesn't understand he's not into Pokemon anymore. Oh the troubles of a 4th grader! But when Isaiah came out of school he noticed her laying there and stopped to ask if she was okay and if she needed help up. My son stopped. Countless other kids, even older kids walked over and around the poor girl, but my kid stopped to help this poor odd little girl who often gets on his nerves.
He's such a thoughtful young man!

1 comment:

SuzanSayz said...

I will help you be proud of him okay?

Way to go Isaiah!!!!!

Too bad there aren't more Isaiah's in this sad world of ours.