Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Good Stopping Point.

UGH! Have you ever started something, maybe something not too bright then realized there was no good place to stop.
I did that this morning!
OK, so I got tired of paying to have my eyebrows (and the older I get other facial areas) waxed. I bought a melter thing so I could do it myself. Only thing is I can't stop. I have very light hairs on the side of my hand so I started doing that and it didn't hurt a bit!
So today I had too much time on my hands. Bill is home all week and he was entertaining Naomi while I was getting ready to get in the shower. I had turned the wax pot on to start melting the wax earlier so I did my eyebrows quick. As I did I noticed the hair on my arms and thought, huh, maybe I can try a little on the back of my arm and see how it feels. So I did but then there was no real good line that I could stop at so I had to do the whole thing! From my elbow down! It Actually didn't HURT that bad.... until several minutes later when I was doing my second arm. Now it's been almost a half hour and my arms are numb! Except for the right arm is somehow both numb and itching like crazy! It has little welts on it so it looks like I walked into a swarm of mosquitoes.
NEVER AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

Fawn said...

I'm a bad friend, aren't I? Because I'm too busy laughing to feel sorry for you!