Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Flu season

I finally called the pediatricians office today and made an appointment for the kids flu shot this afternoon. When I pick Isaiah up from school I'm going to just tell him we have to go to the Dr's for a flu shot. He HATES shots. He's actually just getting the nasal mist, but I'll let him sweat it out.
I think Naomi will have to have the shot or "pinchey" as Isaiah calls it. He'll have to sit outside the room with his fingers in his ears while his Sissy gets her shot. He can't stay in the room. He's such a tender hearted soul!
On another note. Last night Bill was bouncing a ball in the house and I was in a room with the door closed and the ball hit the door and I opened it and just looked out saw it was him and closed the door. Then I heard it again and also heard Isaiah yell "Dad don't hit the damn door" I opened the door and said "what are you teaching him!?"
and Bill said "ME?????"
Isaiah said "I heard it on a cartoon"
Niiiiiice! Thank you Cartoon Network. My son just got a 15 minute lecture from his father about the word he used and how it is bad but you can say it if for instance you're talking about the Hoover Dam. I was in the room thinking, wrap it up Bill! I was over his lecture I can't imagine how Isaiah felt! Maybe I'll tell Isaiah since he has a potty mouth now he has to get the shot! OR Maybe I won't even tell him it's a flu shot, I'll tell him it's a shot they give kids when they say bad words.

No comments: