Sunday, November 23, 2008

That ain't me

Last night as I lay in bed I was thinking how some of the blogs I see the kids and homes look immaculate! I mean their kids hair is never out of place they've always got a cute outfit on, matching from head to toe. The homes look freshly cleaned, nothing out of place. Well that ain't me! I wish I could be more like that but, I just could care less if the house looks good all day. I am not going to follow Naomi around and pick up everything she gets out of the toy box. I do that a couple times a day, but if you came at the wrong time you'd never know it! Mostly stuff in our house gets picked up and placed on a flat surface out of Naomi's reach, such as the top of the entertainment center or the dining room table or buffet. A lot of it's paper work. Between Isaiah's school sending this or that home and Naomi's hospital, doctor, school, therapy stuff there's just no end to all the paper that makes it into this house! It usually gets piled up until I go through it and throw 99% of it in the trash. For Christmas this year I'd like a dumpster, that's right. I'd like a dumpster placed outside my front door and then I'd like the time to go through every room in the house and throw away anything that we've hung on to but hasn't been used or even looked at in the last 6 months! And the toys! I think Isaiah's got every toy he's ever been given in the last 9 years. But some of it you just look at and think how much money is tied up in it and hate to just throw it away. For example Thomas the Tank Engine. He loved Thomas, but he's 9 now and not about to get the trains and track out anytime soon. But when we look at the tub (s) full of Thomas stuff we see $$$$$$$$. I hate to tell Naomi but she IS gonna be a Thomas fan too! Oh, there's not doubt about it! She WILL like Thomas! or else....

No comments: