Thursday, November 27, 2008

What more could there be???

Naomi was sick, had white spots on her throat but the strep test came back negative.
One of her ears was red also.
She was on antibiotic for 10 days.
She had a cold.
I think the Cal Mag Zinc and the antibiotic don't mix, they gave her tremendous gas and some crazy crazy diapers.
Now she's much better, acting sleepier and if her nose runs it's clear.
I did get her flu shot this week, hopefully that'll hold off the flu. But now what else could go awry???? HMMMM.......... today she was sticking her finger in her mouth, fell asleep with it in her mouth actually. Could it be...... her 2 year molars finally coming in????? Oh great, just what we need, one more irritant! Her ketones are never going to go up at this rate!!!!! I haven't officially spotted a molar yet but I'm not about to put my finger in that little piranha's mouth to check. She'll be 3 in just over 3 months, those teeth should be coming!!!!!!
I blame her Daddy for this, him and his hillbilly teeth! He's from West Virginia and you know.... the further South you go, the fewer teeth they grow.
My dad's family is from WV too, though that doesn't disprove that saying one bit! :)
She really is like a piranha, today I picked her up and she got mad and bit me right on my jaw (jowls,?I think I do have jowls!) I nicely sat her right back down and just walked away..... Man that hurt!!!!

1 comment:

Meandering Michael said...

Hi! I'm just catching up on all your entries now. Some of the similarities with Jade and your daughter are uncanny. What really caught my attention, though were the white spots in her mouth. Jade had some of these back in October. What did they look like? Were they small, white, and almost look like angry zits?