Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving

If all went well we told Isaiah that we'd try to go to our friends in North Carolina over Thanksgiving. Well things haven't went well. Bill's work is iffy. Naomi's diet still needs tweaking. None of us can seem to stay healthy! So I just assumed he knew we'd be staying home. When I asked him if there was anything special he'd like to do on Thanksgiving he said "Go to Austin's?" You'd think by now he'd realize going to Austin's takes some planning. We can't just jump in the car and drive 8 1/2 hours away. I told him there's no way we were going to make it to Austin's for Thanksgiving, it's gonna be a low key Thanksgiving this year. My husband feels like it'd just be torture to have the house smelling of good food when Naomi can't have any. What ever! I don't think it'd matter one way or the other to her. I'm all for going out to eat anyway and if Bill volunteer's to stay home with Naomi while Isaiah and I go out with my Dad, more power to him! My mom has to work anyway. I'm not a turkey fan! Sorry, I'm just not.
I really wish we could just blink and be in North Carolina! I really miss everyone there too and would love to make the trip, it's just not possible right now!
Oh well, there will be time.

No comments: